How to use "alumnus" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "alumnus" in popular movie and book plots
- Reminded of team alumnus Cameron Colvin, Ladouceur pays him a visit in Richmond, California and discovers that his mother is dying. - When the Game Stands Tall
- Supernatural alumnus Jim Beaver was cast as John Franklin Fry, "a hard-ass, whip smart Texas Ranger who allies with Miles". - Revolution (TV series)
- He is an alumnus of the same school, from where he studied very well despite his poor background and got STATE FIRST in his+2 exams. - Sundara Kandam
- Outraged by this, Harvard alumnus Toofer tells him to take it off. - Secrets and Lies (30 Rock)
- Pugazh (Vijay) is an IITian and Oxford alumnus with a Masters degree in Chemical Engineering. - Villu (film)
- Being the Olympiad's last winner, Beta House alumnus Noah Levenstein returns to campus to officiate the competition. - American Pie Presents: Beta House
- A vulgar and infamous superstar, Sammi is a hometown hero of Eddie's town, and an alumnus of Eddie's own Lakeridge High School. - Trick or Treat (1986 film)
- mr Howard, an alumnus of Hill, interviews Jack and serves as Jack's mentor. - This Boy's Life
Meaning of "alumnus" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "alumnus" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "alumnus" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "alumnus"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word alumnus below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.