How to use "amalgam" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "amalgam" in popular movie and book plots
- Captain Bristlepunkt and the Purple Shirties are an amalgam of the Nazi brown shirts and the Italian fascist black shirts. - I've Got the Tune
- The play is set in the fictional town of Salchester (an amalgam of Salford and Manchester) in the 1900s. - Independent Means
- The Leader (an Ultimate amalgam of the original Leader and Pete Wisdom) is shown to be attempting to obtain both men's blood. - Ultimate Human
- On Earth, the world religion is an amalgam of all the "good" aspects of previous Earth religions. - The Status Civilization
- Tekker remains at the side of the Borad, now revealed to be a hideous amalgam of human and Morlox. - Timelash
- Act one is an amalgam of early 20th century New Jersey and the dawn of the Ice Age. - The Skin of Our Teeth
Meaning of "amalgam" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "amalgam" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "amalgam" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "amalgam"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word amalgam below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.