How to use "amass" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "amass" in popular movie and book plots
- The audience is left to wonder how many more victims she will amass or whether she will herself succumb to the increasing pressure. - Comedy of Power
- After further such adventures, Aghiuţă-Ianulea claims, he had been able to amass a fortune and settle in a peaceful country. - Kir Ianulea
- Liang (James Lee), the cook, had worked long, hard, and illegally to help Coe amass his collection. - The Kennel Murder Case (film)
- She accomplishes her goal by engaging in the sex trade, soon being able to amass wealth and a particular prestige. - Doña Bella
- Both agree they will have to tolerate this nuisance until they amass enough power. - Dead Heat (Rosenberg novel)
- Dhingra and Sujit plot to amass Dushant's wealth by luring Dushant to marry Nisha and getting rid of Rajpal. - Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke
- He then challenges Ramudu to amass wealth equal to that of his to marry Indu, to which Ramudu agrees. - Pathala Bhairavi
- Over three generations, they amass more holdings and money, and move further from their connection to the native, untamed land. - A Land Remembered
- and proceed to amass wealth, hoping to be able to buy or charter ships to search for survivors of Earth. - After Doomsday
- The goblins amass an army and also head to Pax Tharkas, following Brand. - The Inheritance (novel)
- Brainiac crash lands on Earth and hijacks Lex Labs to collect Earth's data and amass the power of its weapons systems. - Superman: Brainiac Attacks
- Yet singers in the field are solo adventurers who establish private claims, work them in secret, and sometimes amass great fortunes. - Crystal Singer
- He uses these powers to create a multinational corporation and amass a large fortune. - Harbinger (comic book)
- Chiana then begins to amass an army, which will invade Princemarch. - Sunrunner's Fire
- Hornblower hears that Napoleon has been able to amass a strong force, to be transported by barge down the Seine to retake Le Havre. - Lord Hornblower
- The knights amass a large army and prepare to storm the castle, but just as they begin to charge, the modern police arrive. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Meaning of "amass" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "amass" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "amass" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "amass"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word amass below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.