How to use "ambassador" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ambassador" in popular movie and book plots
- The two travel to Diadem where they meet Gibari, a fisherman from Nashira, and Lyude, the ambassador to Diadem from the Empire. - Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
- Marie is irritated by the scolding, but pays the ambassador little mind. - Marie Antoinette (1938 film)
- By having the ambassador killed by Klingon disruptors, it will appear that his assassination was ordered by Gowron. - Honor Among Thieves (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Inside the besieged compound, the British ambassador gathers the beleaguered ambassadors into a defensive formation. - 55 Days at Peking
- The French ambassador unexpectedly arrives ("Garçon, S'il Vous Plaît"). - Of Thee I Sing
- Orlando then travels to Constantinople as English ambassador to the Turks, where he is almost killed in a diplomatic fracas. - Orlando (film)
- He is appointed by King Charles II as ambassador to Constantinople. - Orlando: A Biography
- An ambassador (John Glover) from an alien race arrives, claiming that his race had genetically engineered the people of Earth. - A Small Talent for War
- Talking to the alien ambassador and performing the assigned task of scrubbing the floor don't accomplish much. - Planetfall
- Aubrey and Maturin leave in the Surprise to ferry an ambassador to the Sultan of Kampong on the Malay Peninsula. - HMS Surprise (novel)
- She also feels that it is harder to find a good doctor for a small Kansas town than an ambassador to a foreign country. - Windmills of the Gods
- Thanks to the secret power of the Jesuits, which he now commands, Aramis reaches Spain and becomes her ambassador to France. - The Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later
- He goes on to state his determination to attack France, dismisses the ambassador and starts to plan his campaign. - Henry V (1989 film)
- He remains an adviser to Rand, attends important dinners, meets with the Russian ambassador and appears on a television talk show. - Being There
- Offended, Henry sends the French ambassador away, and prepares to claim the French throne, a throne that he believes is rightfully his. - Henry V (1944 film)
- Instead, he brings Soviet ambassador Alexei de Sadeski into the War Room, to telephone Soviet premier Dimitri Kissov on the "hot line". - Dr. Strangelove
Meaning of "ambassador" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ambassador" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ambassador" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ambassador"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ambassador below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.