How to use "ambiguity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ambiguity" in popular movie and book plots
- Many items in the plot, including Artemus' departure from the Zone, are treated with ambiguity and metaphor. - Pink World
- Despite the ambiguity of the young man's intentions, Carl shoots him in the head without remorse. - Welcome to the Tombs
- Using this ambiguity Surya's henchmen can kill Ravi. - Rakta Charitra
- The ambiguity of the randomly played letter fragments forces the player to draw their own conclusions of the story. - Dear Esther
- Raymond Carver uses ambiguity in the story to describe the situation that is going on between the married couple. - Little Things (short story)
- The name also takes on a certain ambiguity in the work. - Djinn (novel)
- There is some ambiguity as to who the real "leader" of the expedition is. - The Arrival (novel)
- The ambiguity of the ending can produce many interpretations of who the assailant may be. - The Banquet (2006 film)
- There is also ambiguity in similar murders as to the sex of the killer. - Gender Bender (The X-Files)
- Reese expresses ambiguity over the matter. - Winter Passing
- Lack of any profound essence and ambiguity as a general attitude to life are his principal characteristics. - The Man Without Qualities
- The only unequivocal method of resolving phase ambiguity is by sequencing. - Haplotype
- Brontë described the ambiguity of the ending as a "little puzzle". - Villette (novel)
Meaning of "ambiguity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ambiguity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ambiguity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ambiguity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ambiguity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.