How to use "ambrosia" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ambrosia" in popular movie and book plots
- This has led to frequent fights and matches between peculiars and hollows, where the peculiars take the ambrosia to further augment their abilities. - Library of Souls
Meaning of "ambrosia" in English
- (classical mythology) the food and drink of the gods; mortals who ate it became immortal
- fruit dessert made of oranges and bananas with shredded coconut
- any of numerous chiefly North American weedy plants constituting the genus Ambrosia that produce highly allergenic pollen responsible for much hay fever and asthma
- a mixture of nectar and pollen prepared by worker bees and fed to larvae
Meaning of "ambrosia" in Hindi
- अमृत ( Amrit)
- सुधा ( Sudha, sudhaa)
Synonyms of "ambrosia"
Discuss anything about the word ambrosia below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.