How to use "amend" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "amend" in popular movie and book plots
- The family then pull together in their own unstable but unique way to amend the mistakes that have been made. - A Gert Lush Christmas
- Ma promises to amend her ways, and convinces Pa not to return to Iowa. - The Farmer in the Dell (film)
- They agree to amend the contract so Cora owes Rumplestiltskin his child. - The Miller's Daughter (Once Upon a Time)
- But Sharad refuses to listen and amend his ways. - Dastak (1996 film)
- She now stands at a juncture where she needs all the courage and strength to amend all that has gone wrong in her life. - Yeh Ishq Haaye
- When Rose gives birth, her friends perceive the difficulties of labour when Rose requires 37 stitches to amend vaginal tearing. - The Pregnancy Pact
- To further amend things with Tracy, Jack proposes to let Tracy host the award show. - The Source Awards (30 Rock)
- Sireesha wants to amend the mistake she has done. - Priyamaina Neeku
- Resolving to amend the situation, Frozone builds a temporary bridge of ice, and the three skate away to find the nemesis. - Mr. Incredible and Pals
- Cesar tries to amend his fault by marrying the mother of his daughter and tries to be happy. - Mujer de madera
- Hoping to amend for his doings, Tod gives Bickerstaff's hat to Copper, who uses it to track down the talent scout at a local diner. - The Fox and the Hound 2
- Now given a spark of hope, Vincent decides to amend for his mistakes, and goes to the bar that he had given the cheque away to. - Survivor's Law
Meaning of "amend" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "amend" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "amend" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "amend"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word amend below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.