How to use "amicable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "amicable" in popular movie and book plots
- They have an amicable talk and Gio assures Betty that she will always have a special place in his heart. - London Calling (Ugly Betty)
- Jane and Jake talk and end their affair on amicable terms. - It's Complicated (film)
- The two come to amicable terms: Freddy is now Billy's friend, and outfits him with similar cowboy clothes. - Freddy Rides Again
- Although Shapiro is amicable (perhaps too much so - her cameraman Teddy accuses her of turning into Oprah), she is still suspicious. - Scorched (2008 film)
- The man, Byun is a seemingly amicable deacon while his wife has a malicious aura about her. - Hansel and Gretel (2007 film)
- They analyze farmers' struggle and related social violence to put forward an amicable solution to have lasting harmony. - Vandae Maatharam
- After exactly a year of being together in a relationship, Ted and Robin break up, although they decide to remain on amicable terms. - Something Blue (How I Met Your Mother)
- Now able to see her openly, and with a child on the way, Gerald quickly and enthusiastically agrees to an amicable divorce. - Prudence and the Pill
- It is loosely implied that Him and Ruth have divorced but are now on considerably more amicable terms with each other. - She-Devil
- They contact the Kradin, who are amicable and agree to lend a jungle warrior team to retrieve Voyager's first officer. - Nemesis (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Always amicable and open to people, Mimino does not feel at home in the big city. - Mimino
- Upset and resolute, Jo throws herself into her writing ultimately earning the respect of Anthony and forms an amicable relationship. - Tales of Little Women
- Bart and Skinner share an amicable chat about their typically antagonistic relationship, then affectionately pat each other on the back. - Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song
- Prem has an amicable relationship with his warm-hearted sister-in-law. - Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!
- Three years pass, in which the previously amicable relationship between the narrator and Divney breaks down. - The Third Policeman
- The Wolves are due to come in about a month's time, according to Andy, an amicable humanoid robot that appeared in the Calla long ago. - The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
Meaning of "amicable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "amicable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "amicable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "amicable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word amicable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.