How to use "analogy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "analogy" in popular movie and book plots
- In short, the work refers to the sexual act as an analogy of life, intense and brief, spirited and fleeting. - Xochicuicatl cuecuechtli
- He also gives motivational speeches, using the analogy "What's in Your Backpack. - Up in the Air (2009 film)
- Barney asks for Ted's blessing to pursue Robin, using an obvious analogy involving a suit. - The Leap (How I Met Your Mother)
- This analogy angers one of his students, who viciously argues gays had a choice while Lincoln did not. - Grief (novel)
- An analogy is drawn between the desubjectivized corporate language used in downsizing and that used in the Nazi chain of command. - Heartbeat Detector
- They are the newest pilots in the Akitsu military which is home to the Globe Force (An analogy of the UN Peacekeepers). - Jet Impulse
Meaning of "analogy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "analogy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "analogy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "analogy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word analogy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.