How to use "analytical" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "analytical" in popular movie and book plots
- It is the most rational and analytical of the three, and sometimes becomes hard and intolerant. - Marionetas
- ) If an analytical expression for the polar is available, useful relationships can be developed by differentiation. - Drag polar
- Testing his analytical skills on the stock market with Vernon's stash of money, Eddie quickly makes large returns on small investments. - Limitless (film)
- Bryan Beckett (Tim Daly) is an overly analytical lawyer, whose lack of true emotion has caused a rift in his marriage. - The Skeptic (film)
- He sees you as a person with a strong analytical mind, keen intuition and a desire for power. - Street Hacker
- He hires a new lawyer Athena Cykes, who specializes in analytical psychology, to assist his other young attorney Apollo Justice. - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Dual Destinies
- Unbeknownst to Ysidro, Asher enlists the help of his wife, a physician with a keenly analytical mind. - Those Who Hunt the Night
- A kind of keenly analytical passivity is his most typical attitude. - The Man Without Qualities
Meaning of "analytical" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "analytical" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "analytical" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "analytical"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word analytical below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.