How to use "angrily" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "angrily" in popular movie and book plots
- On the way to school, Frank reveals his homophobia while he angrily discusses the incident with Ricky. - American Beauty (1999 film)
- The following day, Joe spots Ratso and angrily shakes him down. - Midnight Cowboy
- Gordon, drunk, tries to force himself upon Rosemary but she angrily rebukes him and leaves. - Keep the Aspidistra Flying
- Oakes angrily orders them to leave his home. - The Day After
- Ralph angrily confronts Jack about his failure to maintain the signal; in frustration Jack assaults Piggy, breaking his glasses. - Lord of the Flies
- When Fran leaves the pair to dance together Mary angrily rebukes him for leading her on and going behind Fran’s back. - The Wedding Planner
- The men angrily order the children to laugh, but they are too grief-stricken to do so. - Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom
- As the Borg continue to assimilate, Worf suggests destroying the ship, but Picard angrily calls him a coward and vows to continue the fight. - Star Trek: First Contact
- Jake angrily walks to Joey's house, with Vikki following him, and assaults Joey in front of his wife and children. - Raging Bull
- This leads into an argument between the two, ending in Satsuki angrily yelling at Mei and stomping off. - My Neighbor Totoro
- Elzevir falls for the deceit and angrily throws the diamond out of the window. - Moonfleet
- The intruders are spotted and the native chief angrily stops the ceremony. - King Kong (1933 film)
- Afterward, Phyllis and Ben angrily discuss their lives and relationship, which has become numb and emotionless. - Follies
- Grete angrily calls out to Gregor – the first time anyone has spoken directly to him since his transformation. - The Metamorphosis
- Dick angrily runs away while Bruce and Chase have dinner together in the manor. - Batman Forever
- Although she knows she still isn't out of her shell, Fay angrily swears to go it alone. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "angrily" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "angrily" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "angrily" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "angrily"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word angrily below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.