How to use "angst" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "angst" in popular movie and book plots
- He is struck by death angst while thinking of his dead parents. - Out of an Old Man's Head
- He seeks his redemption through an act which represents an angst against society for its attitudes towards human trafficking. - Sadayam
- This, however, does not take her angst away, but oppressions endure. - 2 Girls
- Thom is filled with teen-aged angst because he is gay and knows that his father greatly disapproves of homosexuality. - Hero (novel)
- Typical teenage angst and rebellion follow and Adrienne is sure she is losing her daughter over the events that are unfolding in her marriage. - Nights in Rodanthe
- The film ends with Philip letting go of the angst which he had nursed for 15 years. - Radioactive Dreams
- This film is an honest exploration of the reasons which led to the angst of the youth of Punjab & the turmoils suffered by their families. - Hawayein
- Sumire was engaged to a girl named Seri; her death caused him severe angst where he attempted suicide multiple times. - Bara no Tame ni
- As reasons for this he cites domestic boredom, routine, and the angst of being trapped in the same relationship forever. - The Ride Down Mt. Morgan
- Will Tito, the Retarded Rebel, ever get over his teen angst and become a productive member of society. - Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV
- She discusses her angst with Galen Tyrol. - Kobol's Last Gleaming
- Dorian expresses all kinds of angst over his life style, defending his true nature to his father over the Christmas holidays. - Dorian Blues
- Nola's introduction would be the crux for the other younger teen characters and teen angst storylines. - Guiding Light (1980–89)
- Full of angst over his role in the tragedy, Bobby returns to his home on Second Earth (the 21st-century) for a pause in his Travels. - The Never War
- Mark is a loner, an outsider, whose only outlet for his teenage angst and aggression is his unauthorized radio station. - Pump Up the Volume (film)
- There is much angst within Ganya's family about the proposed marriage, which is regarded, particularly by his mother and sister, as shameful. - The Idiot
Meaning of "angst" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "angst" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "angst" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "angst"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word angst below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.