How to use "annoyance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "annoyance" in popular movie and book plots
- To the annoyance of the existing inhabitants of the area, the villagers contrive to be trapped in the verdant area by the rising seas. - The Flying Sorcerers
- During the drive, Laura taunts the other children because she won a backstage pass; much to the annoyance of Junior. - Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie
- During a struggle Ashbless is shot several times, but shows that he is indeed immortal with no reaction other than annoyance to his wounds. - Leviathan (2000 AD)
- Phoebe phones Joey to hear the wedding, to the annoyance of Ross. - The One with Ross's Wedding
- As a result, the morale of the family suffers and they take their annoyance out on Santa's Little Helper. - Dog of Death
- Over the next few days, he sinks deeper into depression, much to the annoyance of Don Vito, whose house Ryan lives in. - Haggard: The Movie
- Writer Roger Henderson tries to solve the killings, much to the annoyance of the police, led by Lieutenant Cross. - Radioland Murders
- From that moment on, Enjouji becomes determined to romantically pursue Ranmaru, regardless of the coldness and annoyance the other shows him. - Kizuna: Bonds of Love
- Richie is helping her, and Laura passes through emotions of intense love for, and annoyance with Richie. - The Hours (novel)
- Dax takes command, to the annoyance of Dill, and the two develop enmity. - Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation
- She expresses annoyance at his quitting to get "revenge" against the "stupid" mayor over budgeting issues. - Aftershock: Earthquake in New York
- VJ lives a secluded life from that point, leading his psychiatrist mother to worry, to the annoyance of Victor who believes VJ is fine. - Mutation (novel)
- Homer refuses to go, much to her annoyance and dismay, after he sees the weather outside and accidentally tears his church trousers. - Homer the Heretic
- At first Donald is excited to see his nephews, but soon the boys start causing problems, being a constant annoyance to their uncle. - Donald's Nephews
- All the way through the plot, Inspector Bouchet appears to have an annoyance and sour attitude towards Detective Fontenoy. - Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo
- Sanjuro then stalks off in annoyance after warning the worshipful young men not to follow him. - Sanjuro
Meaning of "annoyance" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "annoyance" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "annoyance" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "annoyance"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word annoyance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.