How to use "antagonize" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "antagonize" in popular movie and book plots
- When Elizabeth arranges a dinner to get acquainted with the future in-laws, Herbert proceeds to antagonize everyone. - Big Hearted Herbert
- On occasion, Briggs happens upon a fight between two of these forces, who all antagonize each other when Briggs is not around. - Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
- Horrified but unwilling to antagonize Frankenstein, Dmitri does nothing to save Sergei, who swears his revenge. - Frankenstein's Army
- Sally May throws a fried egg, that Loper refused to eat, out the door to Pete the Barncat, who uses it to antagonize Hank. - The Further Adventures of Hank the Cowdog
- Jörg and Pit antagonize each other from the beginning based on their different age and world views. - Abwärts (film)
- Other classmates witnessing Taylor standing up to Lindsay realize how bullying is terrible, and antagonize Lindsay for her abuse. - Cyberbully (2011 film)
- Despite the possibility of being disbarred, he decides to antagonize Benoit into a confession on the stand. - From the Hip (film)
- Reluctant at first, he agrees despite knowing this will antagonize his neighbors and friends. - John Adams (miniseries)
- Javi proceeds to antagonize the Lawbringers touting that they are their replacements, Charon's Ligis-bearers. - Mark of Charon
- They also did not want to antagonize the powerful warlord Vortgyn. - The Last Legion
- Jed arrives and chastises his sons, telling them not to antagonize Jim any more if they are to get his ranch. - The Night of the Grizzly
- Without proof though, Nai the Hever is unwilling to antagonize the powerful Ymphs. - Maske: Thaery
- Malvina makes it her life's mission to antagonize María. - María Mercedes (telenovela)
- They antagonize a very short man (Sammy Brooks) when sat on him. - Berth Marks
- The Pentagon prepares to assist the Japanese but Martin cautions that weapons will only confuse and antagonize Godzilla further. - Godzilla 1985
- At work, mr Martin continues to antagonize Willard, telling him he will not give him a raise and then urging him to sell his mother's house. - Willard (1971 film)
Meaning of "antagonize" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "antagonize" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "antagonize" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "antagonize"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word antagonize below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.