How to use "anthology" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "anthology" in popular movie and book plots
- The film is presented as an anthology of short horror films, built into a frame narrative which acts as its own short horror film. - V/H/S/2
- After some cajoling, Billings reads her poetry and offers to feature her work in an anthology he is working on. - Adult World
- The film is presented as an anthology of short horror films, built into a frame narrative which acts as its own short horror film. - V/H/S
- Hot Tails is an anthology containing mostly stand-alone chapters, with a few recurring characters. - Hot Tails
- The remainder of the series is a collection of ghost stories reminiscent of the Scary Stories anthology and. - Kaidan Restaurant
- As such, the game plays out more of an anthology of stories with the temple tying the story as a whole together. - Mystic Ark
- The film is an anthology of four stories: "The Bad Samaritan", "The Man Who Heard Everything", "Chinese Story" or "Hop", and "The Intrigue". - Bits of Life
- The pilot, "The Traitor", by George Markstein, aired as part of Thames Television's Storyboard anthology on 23 August 1983. - Mr. Palfrey of Westminster
- The episode was remade in 1979 as the first episode of Dahl's television anthology series Tales of the Unexpected. - Man from the South
- Eileen's story in the Lover Beware anthology is entitled Only Human. - Only Human (short story)
- Johnson's anthology The New Journalism. - Red-Dirt Marijuana and Other Tastes
- The series is an episodic anthology in which the only common elements among episodes are Ginko and the various types of Mushi. - Mushishi
- The plot was described as a science fiction anthology series set in a futuristic city with a seamy side. - Spicy City
- Thus the film is an anthology of the various lives led in the shantytown. - Dodes'ka-den
- " (The earlier Amicus anthology Torture Garden featured a similar ending, breaking the fourth wall). - Tales from the Crypt (film)
- In 1945, Faulkner wrote an appendix to the novel to be published in the then-forthcoming anthology The Portable Faulkner. - The Sound and the Fury
Meaning of "anthology" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "anthology" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "anthology" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "anthology"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word anthology below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.