How to use "anthropologist" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "anthropologist" in popular movie and book plots
- A fictional anthropologist discover two Jacobite soldiers, preserved alive in a cave since 1745, and introduces them to modern life. - Very Old Pretenders
- A scene is shown where the anthropologist picks up several items, asking the Indians what their word is for each item. - On Top of the Whale
- Doggett discovers a study full of biology journals and a copy of the anthropologist Richard Leakey's book The Sixth Extinction. - Alone (The X-Files)
- The films begins at a ceremony in which anthropologist Stephen Sembadel is honouring his co-worker and longtime friend Octave Clapoteau. - My Brother-in-Law Killed My Sister
- Susan Stevenson (Ursula Andress) is trying to find her missing anthropologist husband Henry in the jungles of New Guinea. - The Mountain of the Cannibal God
- Six months later, the Diamond Foundation is set up with the help of Ludovic Leblanc, an anthropologist who is Kate’s nemesis. - Kingdom of the Golden Dragon
- The film begins with the violent and painful death of its protagonist, French anthropologist Jean-Charles Pommier. - Nomads (1986 film)
- In Burundi, a British forensic anthropologist is examining the corpses in a mass grave, claiming they were all killed in an identical manner. - Primeval (film)
- The film examines the mind of anthropologist Ethan Powell (Hopkins) who had been missing for a few years, living in the jungle with gorillas. - Instinct (film)
- He says that he is an anthropologist who has traveled all over the world, and he immediately wins the friendship of Anila's son Satyaki. - Agantuk
- Meantime, Wembling's niece Talitha and his hired (and fired) anthropologist Hort form a relationship. - Monument (novel)
- Only an anthropologist sees the situation as clearly as West but has no power or means to change it for the better. - Savages (play)
- Professor Edward Travers, an anthropologist and explorer, is awoken from his sleep when he hears the screams of his companion. - The Abominable Snowmen
- Ammonite is the story of Marghe Taishan, an anthropologist and employee of a government agency, the Settlement and Education Councils (SEC). - Ammonite (novel)
- Harold Monroe, an anthropologist at New York University, agrees to lead a rescue team in hopes of finding the missing filmmakers. - Cannibal Holocaust
- At a faculty party he meets fellow "wonder kid" and biological anthropologist Emily, and the two eventually marry. - Altered States
Meaning of "anthropologist" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "anthropologist" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "anthropologist" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "anthropologist"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word anthropologist below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.