How to use "antics" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "antics" in popular movie and book plots
- His antics are regarded with affection and admiration by most others, as shown by the book's final exchange: "What a card. - The Card
- Tartuffe's antics do not fool the rest of the family or their friends; they detest him. - Tartuffe
- When their antics get out of hand at a picnic, it is decided that they should play a game of pool. - Pool Sharks
- However, his childish antics do more harm than good. - Drop Dead Fred
- Rebecca's tragic death and Gladys's antics leave Amber as the new pageant winner. - Drop Dead Gorgeous (film)
- The brothers' antics at their trial cause the judge to declare them insane and put them under Brewmeister Smith's care at the asylum. - Strange Brew
- Apu and Bart learn that the wasp cameras are filming the antics of Springfield for an intergalactic reality show, Foolish Earthlings. - The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- Hooper's antics and wisecracks are a trial for the egotistical director and his officious but cowardly assistant, Tony (Alfie Wise). - Hooper (film)
- Jim's onstage antics and occasionally improvised lyrics raise the ire of club owners; however, the band's popularity continues to expand. - The Doors (film)
- Worried that Freddy's inexperienced antics will scare away his prey, Lawrence has Freddy arrested and put on the next plane out of town. - Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (film)
- However, due to his unfamiliarity with human life, his antics usually lead to many misunderstandings. - My Hero (UK TV series)
- The antics of stagehand Florine Papillon (Snitz Edwards) do not amuse Joseph's brother, Simon (Gibson Gowland), who chases him off. - The Phantom of the Opera (1925 film)
- Isaacman refuses, saying Flynt's courtroom antics humiliated him. - The People vs. Larry Flynt
- In the end, Arthur sits on the courthouse's steps, knowing his antics will probably cost him his career in law. - ...And Justice for All (film)
- These characters perform hilarious antics and intellectual games, which they see as serious attempts to find meaning and freedom. - A Night of Serious Drinking
- The show is postponed, but Gideon continues his antics from the hospital bed, in brazen denial of his mortality. - All That Jazz (film)
Meaning of "antics" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "antics" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "antics" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "antics"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word antics below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.