How to use "antiquated" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "antiquated" in popular movie and book plots
- Jonas then kisses Fiona, an action which is antiquated and unknown to the community, which Jonas gained through memory. - The Giver (film)
- He remains behind, holding an antiquated gun. - This Was Paris
- Reaching the top of a hill, under a brilliant light he sees hundreds of women in antiquated clothes coming towards him, their faces blurred. - Antichrist (film)
- Meg's quest meets bitter opposition, however, by those unprepared to give up their antiquated ways for her miracle drugs. - The Incredible Journey of Doctor Meg Laurel
- Suddenly, Bob views his parents attitude of condemning Val for her mother's sins as antiquated and shameful, and the two embrace. - This Modern Age
- Finally, on Bell Street he meets an old man named Bernie Price who runs an antiquated theater. - The Messenger (Zusak novel)
- Max Haber (Menjou), a small town barber, is the pride of his father, Johann (Chester Conklin), who owns an antiquated barbershop. - A Social Celebrity
- She continues to fight with the generations-long war with the assistance of a group of antiquated robot helpers and soldiers. - Automatons
- The crew adopts the stowaway as a mascot, even fixing him up with an antiquated rubber space suit. - The Callistan Menace
- Mainwaring calls the duo over and says that he praises their initiative, but the weapon is too antiquated - even for them. - Museum Piece
Meaning of "antiquated" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "antiquated" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "antiquated" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "antiquated"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word antiquated below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.