How to use "apoplectic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "apoplectic" in popular movie and book plots
- Twiddle boils into an apoplectic rage, as dr Jittery reminds him of his nerves, to no avail--Twiddle explodes in a puff of black smoke. - Sh-h-h-h-h-h
- Nell and Charles live together happily, but Charles suffers an apoplectic fit (stroke) whilst they are playing croquet, dying soon afterwards. - Nell Gwynn (play)
- Wilson Cloom is apoplectic when he receives the email declining his offer of a recording deal and his thoughts immediately turn to revenge. - The Rock 'n' Roll Diaries
- The apoplectic coyote holds up a circular STOP IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY sign, but since Wile isn't human, nothing happens except for the crash. - Stop! Look! And Hasten!
- An apoplectic Mainwaring orders his own men to fire "Let 'em have it men. - Come In, Your Time Is Up
- He has an apoplectic fit on seeing that it's full of clothes. - Oscar (1967 film)
- Followed by the now apoplectic Schwonder, the police depart. - Heart of a Dog
- An apoplectic Carl storms out to join friends at the Rec. - Over the Edge (film)
Meaning of "apoplectic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "apoplectic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "apoplectic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "apoplectic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word apoplectic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.