How to use "apothecary" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "apothecary" in popular movie and book plots
- An apothecary follows old traditions and beliefs, using herbs and brews to cure ailments. - A Monster Calls (film)
- House smells something from the apothecary shop and goes to investigate. - Knight Fall
- It is revealed that the apothecary in town is causing the plague and selling the overpriced medicine. - Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
- Lower and the apothecary proved the case, and the council dismissed the false witness "not to trouble them any more". - Stephen Dugdale
- In the community, she is a well-respected apothecary and spiritualist who runs an herbal and medicine shop. - Brown Girl in the Ring (novel)
- The trio is able to find an apothecary who is able to help Tobimaru recover over a few days. - Sword of the Stranger
- Emma breaks into the village apothecary and swallows arsenic. - Madame Bovary (1949 film)
- Upon arriving she settles in with Almira Todd, a widow in her sixties and the local apothecary and herbalist. - The Country of the Pointed Firs
- Arthur Pendennis ("Pen" to his friends) is the only child of a prosperous physician and former apothecary now deceased. - Pendennis
Meaning of "apothecary" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "apothecary" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "apothecary" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "apothecary"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word apothecary below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.