How to use "appealing" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "appealing" in popular movie and book plots
- She tries appealing to her real parents, Randolph and Laura Sue, but they are just as powerless as her. - Dawn (Andrews novel)
- He also succeeds in convincing Gwent to fight by appealing to Tewdric, Meurig's father who had abdicated to become a monk. - Excalibur: A Novel of Arthur
- King, managing to get to the podium, tries to quiet the crowd by appealing to the audience's sense of brotherhood. - Return of the King (The Boondocks)
- Using a DRECC computer, executive Rade Starling can transform any printed work into a sensually appealing one (eg. - Greatheart Silver
- Meanwhile, Sulan kills Durst and grafts his face over his own in order to appear more appealing to the Klingon Torres. - Faces (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Later, after General Yen arrests Mah-Li for being a spy, Megan tries to intervene, appealing to his better nature. - The Bitter Tea of General Yen
- He finds city life and his rich lifestyle no longer appealing in comparison to being on the ranch. - Horse Sense
- Cubert decides that being an inventor is not an appealing career choice. - A Clone of My Own
- The apparent power and sense of pride these people have is appealing to Gold, and he attempts to become a part of their group. - Homicide (1991 film)
- Pleading naivité about business matters and appealing to their friendship, she promises to pay back the almost $10,000 she owes him. - The House of Mirth
- The Cossacks are defeated, but Chmielnicki convinces the Khan to keep fighting by appealing to his pride. - With Fire and Sword
- Lady Teazle excuses herself by appealing to "the fashion", and departs to visit Lady Sneerwell. - The School for Scandal
- Cady subsequently studied law in prison and assumed his own defense, unsuccessfully appealing his conviction several times. - Cape Fear (1991 film)
- Ted discusses appealing the case, but his lawyer warns that Billy himself would have to take the stand in the resulting trial. - Kramer vs. Kramer
- She in turn finds his manner to be appealing and they begin to see each other in spite of her mother's disapproval. - The Luzhin Defence
- He is a salesman, in his early 50s, appealing and lively, whose smiles cover inner disappointment. - Follies
Meaning of "appealing" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "appealing" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "appealing" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "appealing"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word appealing below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.