How to use "applicable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "applicable" in popular movie and book plots
- PHASE was limited by its speed and was not applicable to datasets from genome-wide association studies. - Haplotype estimation
- The crew grudgingly accepts the 'death trap' contract as the only applicable option in an unfruitful search. - Clear Skies (machinima)
- In Egypt, the numeral system provides a glimpse of Egyptian society, as larger numbers seem more applicable to higher strata of society. - The Story of 1
- The book presents an overview of the operations of a major commercial airport, much of which is still applicable over 40 years later. - Airport (novel)
- They claim that their solution to the crisis is not applicable to humanity, who must find their own way. - The Neutronium Alchemist
Meaning of "applicable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "applicable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "applicable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "applicable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word applicable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.