How to use "appraised" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "appraised" in popular movie and book plots
- Araj Ali’s letters had already appraised the Inspector of the dirty politics behind the incidents taking place in the village. - Brihonnola
- A masked Drew arrives with the stolen Grey Lady portrait, which he had appraised at the local museum. - The Good Witch's Destiny
- Upon death, a youmu produces a which can be appraised and traded, hence providing a source of income for a Spirit World Warrior. - Beyond the Boundary
- The collection has been appraised as extremely valuable, and the home will become a museum for the collection. - Scarecrow (1984 film)
- When the gang-leader has the necklace appraised it turns out to be a fake, and Rita is now on the run from her own gang. - Apradh
- His work is appraised and found exceptional and a show is planned to exhibit and then sell his work. - Duma Key
- Charles suddenly announces that the entire estate is being appraised for sale, purportedly to cover his overwhelming debts. - Firelight
- The first night, Lloyd insists she wear her necklace, appraised at $150,000, when they go out. - The Las Vegas Story (film)
- Peterman is bewildered when he has his piece of cake appraised at $219. - The Frogger
Meaning of "appraised" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "appraised" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "appraised" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "appraised"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word appraised below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.