How to use "approximately" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "approximately" in popular movie and book plots
- The novel is divided into three parts of approximately equal length. - The Last Juror
- Small-town teacher Johnny Smith is involved in a car accident that leaves him comatose for approximately six years. - The Dead Zone (TV series)
- When real-life maps are shown, the town of Ashfordly appears to correspond to the location of Grosmont, approximately southwest of Whitby. - Heartbeat (UK TV series)
- Zane and Trent flee Liberty space, traveling across approximately half of the Freelancer world in their flight. - Freelancer (video game)
- In the first half of the season, and up to approximately episode 116, the Chig War progressed rather grimly for humanity (eg. - Space: Above and Beyond
- The year is approximately 12,090 AD. - Vampire Hunter D
- Arroway insists that she was gone for approximately 18 hours, but her recording devices show only static. - Contact (1997 American film)
- The episode ends as T'Pol calculates that there are approximately 50 spheres in the expanse region. - Exile (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- The second half of the book, titled "The Mule", takes place approximately one hundred years after the first half. - Foundation and Empire
- Mallow is tried for murder approximately one year after his return to Terminus, due to turning over the Foundation missionary to the mob. - Foundation (Isaac Asimov novel)
- The procedure saves Butler's life, but ages him approximately 15 years. - Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code
- with 69 billion inhabitants legally registered and approximately another 26 billion in hiding. - The Futurological Congress
- With approximately 11 hours, he sets out after another of Arius' men, Sully. - Commando (1985 film)
- The events of Au Bonheur des Dames cover approximately 1864-1869. - Au Bonheur des Dames
- The novel explores a diverse range of topics throughout its approximately thousand pages. - Anna Karenina
- Due to previous events, Marvin is now approximately 37 times older than the known age of the universe and is barely functional. - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Meaning of "approximately" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "approximately" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "approximately" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "approximately"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word approximately below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.