How to use "aqueduct" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aqueduct" in popular movie and book plots
- Haller and Raoul sneak into the town under the guarded parapet archways through the aqueduct tunnels. - The Rifle Rangers: or Adventures in South Mexico
- He then runs to the aqueduct that the conduits lead to and finds Marmaduke in the raging waters. - Marmaduke (film)
- The head of the plot is lord 'Black Flower' who gives him the choice whether to poison the aqueduct or to drink the poison. - Aztec: The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
- In order to arrange to be alone with Diana, Pasha persuades Gerald to leave Cairo and inspect the aqueduct they are building together. - The Barbarian (1933 film)
- A secret trapdoor leads them via an aqueduct to a storage room in the British Museum, which has had many statues stolen from it. - The List of Seven
- The Doctor finds the problematic aqueduct and starts work with the Sensorite scientists. - The Sensorites
- It begins shortly before the birth of Tarka in an otter holt on the River Torridge, near the Rolle Canal aqueduct on the Beam estate. - Tarka the Otter
- Scully follows them to an aqueduct where the Indian is digging a grave. - Body Double
- The chase ends when the eyeless creature violently rams itself into the concrete wall of an aqueduct and dies from the impact. - Tremors (film)
- They follow the trucks to aqueduct in the New York City Water Tunnel No. - Die Hard with a Vengeance
Meaning of "aqueduct" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aqueduct" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aqueduct" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aqueduct"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aqueduct below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.