How to use "archaic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "archaic" in popular movie and book plots
- And he finds to his astonishment, the archaic remnants of a ship. - Kappal Muthalaali
- She is one of six priestesses charged with holding a special gem to have together held an archaic power for several generations. - Just Breed
- After a disastrous skiing session using archaic wooden ski set, returning at the hotel, Fantozzi hears Calboni and Miss Silvani make love. - Fantozzi (film)
- Therefore, Cadvan and Nelac invoke an archaic ritual called the Way of the White Flame, by which Maerad is anointed a full Bard. - The Gift (Croggon novel)
- However, when Suze arrives at her new home, she finds a handsome, archaic ghost named Jesse de Silva sitting on her window seat. - Shadowland (Cabot novel)
- Robert states his agitation of the Sagittarion's refusal for medicine saying they'd rather turn to archaic roots and herbs to cure them. - The Woman King
- The transmittal of archaic lore and a life-altering encounter with the supernatural ensue, as Olney is not the only visitor that day. - The Strange High House in the Mist
- The drivers laugh at the archaic scene of western violence as they race past. - The Ballad of Cable Hogue
- After leaving the train, Sinclair's group are arrested by soldiers armed with archaic weapons and armor. - Doomsday (2008 film)
- The design of the satellite's electronics are archaic and based on those of Skylab that Frank had developed. - Space Cowboys
- Kolos re-enters the court and advocates for Archer's right to testify based on an archaic judicial charter. - Judgment (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Urbino's function in the novel is to contrast with Florentino Ariza and his archaic and boldly romantic love. - Love in the Time of Cholera
- The remaining guests lock Price in the "Saturation Chamber", an archaic device that Vannacut used to treat schizophrenics. - House on Haunted Hill (1999 film)
- They know that they will need an army to combat Gelta's archaic forces from the past. - The Redemption of Althalus
- ) Nostromo's real name is Giovanni Battista Fidanza—Fidanza meaning "trust" in archaic Italian. - Nostromo
- The story mimics convoluted fantasy plots, using archaic and made up words such as "aberdoxy". - Progress Quest
Meaning of "archaic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "archaic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "archaic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "archaic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word archaic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.