How to use "armada" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "armada" in popular movie and book plots
- Shortly after he and Sharleyan are married, Cayleb assembles an armada and a force of almost 50,000 Charisian Marines. - By Schism Rent Asunder
- On May 15, 1953, a Chimeran armada launches an invasion of the United States, overwhelming most of its remaining populated cities. - Resistance 2
- Their first mission flying Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress bombers has the armada departing at 15-second intervals. - Combat America
- Above Earth, Ba'al's armada arrives. - Stargate: Continuum
- They are followed by an armada of Imperishables who are also interested in the strange vessel. - Death or Glory (novel)
- Using this new technology, the allies construct an armada of space ships for the attack. - Edison's Conquest of Mars
- The humans form a space armada with the intention of bringing war and destruction to the Pitar’s twin homeworlds. - Dirge (novel)
- Above him, a large armada belonging to the Helghan First Army begins its attack on what is left of the ISA. - Killzone 2
- The rebels launch an armada of rocket ships to attack the alien mother ship, Rugname. - Metal Slug 3
- However, the Geeks take this as an opportunity, and a Geek armada attacks every major colony in the system, including Mars and Earth. - The V.C.s
- As the Avengers fear that Ultron may be behind the attack, Doom orders Wanda to summon an armada of Kree soldiers to attack Manhattan. - Avengers Disassembled
- In the north, Cao Cao prepared an armada to invade the south. - Dynasty Warriors 4
- During the fifth level, they defeat a large armada of the most powerful Imperial ships over a forested area. - Panzer Dragoon
- Locutus and his armada defeat the Federation fleet, kill Worf and Demming, and assimilate Earth. - Star Trek: Armada
- After Boddole Zer is killed and his armada defeated, the surviving humans and their Zentradi allies begin rebuilding Earth. - The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
- The Commonwealth is defended by the High Guard, a large armada composed of numerous ships. - Andromeda (TV series)
Meaning of "armada" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "armada" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "armada" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "armada"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word armada below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.