How to use "arose" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "arose" in popular movie and book plots
- The series was originally conceived by Nagai as a form of protest and parody of the controversy that arose with Harenchi Gakuen. - The Abashiri Family
- Soon, however, tensions arose both from inside and outside of the family. - Ashes of Paradise
- Conflict arose when American soldiers must share their barracks. - Over Here (miniseries)
- Much of the humour arose from the different attitudes to life, and their interest in the attractions of London. - Abigail and Roger
- This alternate world, which housed the sub-stratum of our world, demons arose from the fears of human beings. - Dark Dominion
- Daffy explains that he and other travelers settled there in secret several years earlier, but difficulties arose and he chose to leave. - The Beach (film)
- Enderby's present situation arose from a chance encounter with an American film producer in Tangiers, where he owns a bar. - The Clockwork Testament, or Enderby's End
- Several years ago, a gigantic island arose from the southern Atlantic Ocean due to sudden shifts on the Earth's surface. - Atlantis no Nazo
- Many critics arose after the controversial appointment, and Ii initiated the Ansei Purge to quiet critics of his choices. - Samurai Assassin
- This family curse arose from an ancestor who erroneously suspected his wife of being unfaithful and his young son of not being his own. - Poirot's Early Cases
- The disaster was caused by a giant dandelion structure resembling a spire that arose in the city atop a hill. - Popotan
- He learns that Frome's limp arose from having been injured in a "smash-up" twenty-four years before, but further details are not forthcoming. - Ethan Frome
- The police detain Brandon on charges that arose prior to his relocation; they place him in the women's section of the Falls City prison. - Boys Don't Cry (film)
- The Manuscript itself covers the years 1912 through 1932 in which the Oligarchy (or "Iron Heel") arose in the United States. - The Iron Heel
- Todd graduates as his school's valedictorian and gives a speech about Icarus, saying, "All great achievements arose from dissatisfaction. - Apt Pupil (film)
- A scandal arose with her and the Lord Admiral to which she stood trial. - House of Tudor
Meaning of "arose" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "arose" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "arose" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "arose"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word arose below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.