How to use "array" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "array" in popular movie and book plots
- He uses the array to fire a warning shot and issue an ultimatum — that all non-humans must immediately leave Earth. - Demons (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- As a result, they have developed a sophisticated array of senses that can be used to rightfully identify other Gua. - First Wave (TV series)
- After an array of tricks and japes he holds off the Gods long enough for Ace and Kingpin to throw the medallion into the well. - The Greatest Show in the Galaxy
- Images of the interviewees are also used on an array of video screens. - The Cave (opera)
- They array themselves in searat regalia and land at Terramort without being identified, despite a harrowing encounter with two pirate ships. - Mariel of Redwall
- The show relied on an endless array of puns based on hats. - Lidsville
- King Caesar and Godzilla fight together, but they are no match for Mechagodzilla's vast array of weapons. - Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
- Gervaise’s story is told against a backdrop of a rich array of other well drawn characters with their own vices and idiosyncrasies. - L'Assommoir
- However, before they get their bearings, they are brought aboard a nearby array by a being called the Caretaker. - Caretaker (Star Trek: Voyager)
- He also learns that the Frontier is an array of satellites creating a forcefield protecting Rylos and its surrounding planets from invasion. - The Last Starfighter
- There is also an array of bizarre, often supernatural foes, from zombies to mechanical werewolves. - Count Duckula
- They arrange regular trysts where he beats her more fiercely and with a wider array of implements. - Lies (film)
- Meanwhile, Chon Wang is doing well as sheriff, having captured an impressive array of fugitives. - Shanghai Knights
- The brothers are killed when their driver, startled by the array of syringes in Antony's face, crashes the ambulance. - Hudson Hawk
- A running gag is the castaways' ability to fashion a vast array of useful objects from bamboo and other local material. - Gilligan's Island
- After the Doomgiver completes its jump to hyperspace, Kyle uses the ship's communications array to contact Rogue Squadron. - Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Meaning of "array" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "array" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "array" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "array"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word array below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.