How to use "arrogant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "arrogant" in popular movie and book plots
- Although Tony considered him to be arrogant and incompetent as a boss, he has often turned to Junior as the voice of experience. - Junior Soprano
- Scott's streetwise, arrogant ways contrast with Jimmy and Mike's bumbling blue-collar lifestyle. - Celtic Pride
- Amanda, the prom queen, had recently broken up with her immature arrogant jock boyfriend Mike Dexter (Peter Facinelli). - Can't Hardly Wait
- He becomes arrogant and violent, insisting that the teleportation process is beneficial, and tries to force Veronica to undergo teleportation. - The Fly (1986 film)
- Onno is an introverted, rather arrogant and highly intelligent linguistic genius who, despite his gift for languages, studied law. - The Discovery of Heaven
- Max is impressed by Herman's success, while Herman is interested in Max's arrogant persona. - Rushmore (film)
- Elizabeth is appalled and falls at the first opportunity for Verrall, who is arrogant and ill-mannered to all but her. - Burmese Days
- The letter annoys Fowler because of Pyle's arrogant confidence that Phuong will leave Fowler to marry him. - The Quiet American
- Eva, an upper class housewife, becomes frustrated and leaves her arrogant husband. - A Woman in Flames
- They are also presented as rather arrogant when dealing with Satan, but at the same time behaving as suck-ups around God. - Old Harry's Game
- Antonietta confides in him her troubles with her arrogant and unfaithful husband; who, she says, has shown a preference for an educated woman. - A Special Day
- Heartbroken and weary with his arrogant personality and lack of devotion, Faye terminates their relationship. - That Thing You Do!
- Another drag racer, the handsome and arrogant Bob Falfa, is searching out John in order to challenge him to a race. - American Graffiti
- His first roommate is Girard Burke, the arrogant son of a wealthy spaceship builder. - Space Cadet
- Courting disaster, he is vocal and arrogant about his differences. - Brave New World
- Nobita is usually tormented by the bullying Takeshi Goda (nicknamed "Gian"), and the cunning and arrogant Suneo Honekawa. - Doraemon
Meaning of "arrogant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "arrogant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "arrogant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "arrogant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word arrogant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.