How to use "articulate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "articulate" in popular movie and book plots
- Even so, Johanna grows up to be an articulate girl, who intensively studies the Bible, unbeknownst to her father. - Pope Joan (2009 film)
- Sarah Palin is secretly an extremely intelligent, poised, and articulate Englishwoman. - About Last Night... (South Park)
- Mike Wilson (Dameon Clarke) is a charismatic, educated, and articulate young man who has found his life's purpose in exterminating people. - How to Be a Serial Killer
- She maintains a cheerful personality and articulate social skills, and excels in language subjects. - Memories Off (visual novel)
- Meanwhile, Jeff and Diana articulate the nature of their "friends with benefits" relationship ("We're Just Friends"). - I Love You Because
- The Gospel According to Larry revolves around seventeen-year-old Josh Swenson, an articulate teen whose dream is to change the world. - The Gospel According to Larry
- Ed Japhet is sixteen years old, and he is a bright, articulate boy. - The Magician (Stein novel)
- She is more intelligent and articulate than the average nine-year-old, and disarms Mickey with her wit. - One Door Away from Heaven
- Bey realises that this same fear has been at the back of his mind for years, but he had been unable to articulate it. - Proteus In The Underworld
- Dawn feels that she is unable to articulate the troubles she experience at school to her parents. - Secret Cutting
- Fry reveals that he loves Leela but only recently was he able to articulate his thoughts. - Parasites Lost
- Forbes doesn't seem to find her as interesting as Ware does, but Theron falls victim to how articulate of a speaker Forbes is. - The Damnation of Theron Ware
- The superintendent is extremely articulate and faces little resistance from Trevor. - Made in Britain
- At a debate, Homer finds out that Marge is more interested in the more articulate Artie Ziff. - The Way We Was
- And indeed Jagger is fatally injured that night, dying in the arms of his lover, who only now is able to articulate his love for him. - Yossi & Jagger
- Sheila, in due course, gives birth to a child named Orlick, who is born as a polite and articulate young man with a gift for writing fiction. - At Swim-Two-Birds
Meaning of "articulate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "articulate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "articulate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "articulate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word articulate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.