How to use "artistic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "artistic" in popular movie and book plots
- Hoag's artistic judgment is that, while there is much that is amateurish in the world, overall its Creator has real promise. - The Unpleasant Profession of Jonathan Hoag
- Angry homeowners are suing Misty left and right and her dreams of artistic greatness have been ruined. - Diary (novel)
- Despite Friar's artistic pretensions, the film is a success, and more orders are quickly forthcoming. - The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz (film)
- When Sammy discovers Joe's artistic talent, Sammy gets Joe a job as an illustrator for a novelty products company, Empire Novelty. - The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
- The content and accuracy of the historical content is often distorted via artistic license. - Samurai Champloo
- Returning to France, Claude moves in artistic circles and meets many attractive women while Muriel gets increasingly despondent in Wales. - Two English Girls
- Astrid meets an artistic boy named Paul Trout, and they bond through the shared experience of living in foster care and through art. - White Oleander
- The third dormitory consists mainly of artistic and intelligent people and is headed by Masao Himejima. - Hana-Kimi
- Sand and Chopin depart for Majorca, relieved to escape the competitive nature of artistic alliances and jealousies in Paris. - Impromptu (1991 film)
- Sorel and Simon Bliss, a brother and sister, exchange artistic and bohemian dialogue. - Hay Fever (play)
- Dark steals certain artistic objects of value, works made by Satoshi's ancestors, because they contain dangerous magical properties. - D.N.Angel
- They both agree that the photos are not very good and that Joey has all the characteristics of a creative and artistic person, but no talent. - Interiors
- The principals are taking a risk that she'll contain her artistic temperament and lay off the bottle. - Morning Glory (1933 film)
- Lacking family, Alex forms bonds with her coworkers at Mawby's, some of whom also aspire to greater artistic achievements. - Flashdance
- Through this struggle, he discovered his creative and artistic talents, becoming devoted to literature, writing and painting. - My Left Foot (book)
- She is a young woman with artistic leanings who lives with Lady Dormer. - The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club
Meaning of "artistic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "artistic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "artistic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "artistic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word artistic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.