How to use "aspiration" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aspiration" in popular movie and book plots
- Her great aspiration is to do rock ’n’ roll. - Ku'damm 56
- The uppermost aspiration of Rohit's life is to become a multi millionaire. - Sone Ki Lanka
- The story is about their friendship born out of shared experiences, passion for music and aspiration for fame. - Ho Mann Jahaan
- Her main dream and aspiration is to become a successful engineer, and she works hard in her studies in order to achieve her dream. - Voltea pa' que te enamores
- She identifies herself as part of this endeavor as it betokens a never-ending flow of aspiration and creativity”. - At the Bottom of the River
- Their aspiration is to go for Hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca, and they sacrifice to achieve this aim. - Adaminte Makan Abu
- Tormented in his dreams by memories and his secret aspiration for eternal peace. - Shima (film)
- He learns about Craig, an office worker with little aspiration to move onward. - The Lodger (Doctor Who)
- Weiyangsheng is an egoistic young scholar who often boasts of his aspiration to marry the most beautiful woman in the world. - The Carnal Prayer Mat
- It is a comic illustration of an aspiration that is latent within many, if not all, of us. - Chalo America
- Bhasha (Nilanjana) is the professor's wife with an aspiration for acting. - Aamra
- That is an aspiration with which Tulsis cannot deal, and their decaying world conspires to drag him down. - A House for Mr Biswas
Meaning of "aspiration" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aspiration" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aspiration" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aspiration"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aspiration below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.