How to use "aspire" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aspire" in popular movie and book plots
- All three of them aspire to become Bollywood actors and the story captures their journey and struggles. - Bollywood Diaries
- Lucifer mocks God for the shortcomings of humanity, which he predicts will soon aspire to become God. - The Tragedy of Man (film)
- Kannan and Rajesh are two young and impoverished school dropouts who aspire to start their own Cycle Repair Shop. - Roadside Ambanis
- Meanwhile, Ben and Alex are upset with the newly announced engagement as well, and aspire to break up the couple. - When We Were Young (film)
- The daughters of a domineering mother aspire to break free of her control and form romantic attachments. - Deadly Advice
- Those who would aspire to be such have no place here". - Full Metal Daemon: Muramasa
- A group of radicalised young British Muslim men aspire to be suicide bombers. - Four Lions
- He challenges them to aspire to be greater than their shapes, angering the Circles immensely. - Flatland: The Movie
- Hercules says people need heroes, "to set a higher standard others can aspire to", and if he is guilty of that, then he is proud of it. - Hercules on Trial
- The young athletes, not content with basketball and tennis, aspire to shine in the great American game, and organize a baseball club. - Baseball and Bloomers
- Two sidewalk photographers, Tubby McCoy (Lou Costello) and Flash Fulton (Bud Abbott), aspire to work for the local newspaper. - Hit the Ice (film)
- Together they must stop the evil meganoids which aspire to turn all humans into cyborgs and thus "improve" the human race. - Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3
- Its mission is to enslave the world in a system in which no human being can aspire to anything more than mediocrity. - Faith of the Fallen
- The Heartbeats are disappointed by the music and aspire to show their families how they performed at the peak of their career. - The Five Heartbeats
- Lacking family, Alex forms bonds with her coworkers at Mawby's, some of whom also aspire to greater artistic achievements. - Flashdance
Meaning of "aspire" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aspire" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aspire" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aspire"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aspire below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.