How to use "assailant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "assailant" in popular movie and book plots
- Steed revisits and battles with an assailant outside the mill and discovers the body of the atomic plant operator. - Build a Better Mousetrap
- In the darkness, Briony discovers her cousin Lola being raped by an assailant she cannot clearly see. - Atonement (novel)
- On Halloween, Johnny Viti is shot twice in the head by an unknown assailant while taking a bath. - Batman: The Long Halloween
- Elsewhere, a mysterious assailant abducts Carol and forces her to write saying she has left for the ship. - The Sensorites
- Brody admits he was blackmailing both General Sternwood and Vivian, then he is suddenly shot and killed; the assailant flees. - The Big Sleep (1946 film)
- That night, an unknown assailant murders Sakamoto's mentor, Takahashi, at his apartment and he is arrested for the crime. - 2009: Lost Memories
- The gun falls under a car and Chuckie tries to grab it but an assailant shoots the tire and it flattens under Chuckie's hand, crushing it. - Fresh (1994 film)
- Back at the house, mrs Mac is murdered by the unseen assailant with a hook dragging her into the attic. - Black Christmas (1974 film)
- It is revealed in this reality that Noboru has been beaten into a coma by a bat, with the assailant described to look just like Toru. - The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle
- Shortly after MacNamara departs, Penn is stabbed in the stomach by an assailant on the street. - Penn & Teller Get Killed
- The two are nearly killed when someone shoots at them, and the two chase the assailant to an empty building. - K-9 (film)
- The mysterious female assailant escapes. - Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
- On the bridge, an unknown assailant kills the Mogarians. - Terror of the Vervoids
- In retaliation, he was attacked in February 1985 by an assailant wielding an iron bar. - Air India Flight 182
- Before they are able to have sex, an unseen assailant enters the barn and murders them both. - Friday the 13th (1980 film)
- As they leave the station together Alison is attacked by an assailant in uniform who pours glue on her hair, before escaping. - A Canterbury Tale
Meaning of "assailant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "assailant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "assailant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "assailant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word assailant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.