How to use "assess" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "assess" in popular movie and book plots
- A conference presided over by Abaya was held at about 9:00 pm to assess the intelligence situation. - Oakwood mutiny
- Odyssey arrives at the station to assess the situation and mount a rescue mission. - The Jem'Hadar
- Tarzan and Jane carefully assess each other as they realize their similar qualities ("Different"). - Tarzan (musical)
- Roger has come to assess whether Wesley should be invited back. - Lineage (Angel)
- Sir Alington recognised his condition and was at the dinner party to assess his true mental state. - The Hound of Death
- After an abortive error involving friendly fire, Sisko lands on the planet and begins to assess the situation. - The Siege of AR-558
- Clark then goes to California to assess the damage. - Monster Nation
- Homer is sent home with a 20-question psychiatric quiz that he has to fill in so that dr Marvin Monroe can assess his sanity. - Stark Raving Dad
- The Cardassians, led by Gul Evek, arrive ahead of schedule, and begin to assess the planet. - Journey's End (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Philip Sherman (Stuart Margolin), to assess Hawkeye's emotional state. - Bananas, Crackers and Nuts
- Quin prompts Satterthwaite to assess the news events of the time from a long view. - The Mysterious Mr Quin
- The player must assess who is the murderer and then take them to trial. - Law & Order: Dead on the Money
- Kirby and Muldoon fly out to assess the situation. - The Green Berets (film)
- He is again partnered with the humanoid robot Daneel Olivaw, and asked by Earth's government to assess the Solarian society for weaknesses. - The Naked Sun
- Kirk orders the landing party to Sickbay on a pretense, so they can assess their predicament in private. - Mirror, Mirror (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- Linear regression can also be used to numerically assess goodness of fit and estimate the parameters of the Weibull distribution. - Weibull distribution
Meaning of "assess" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "assess" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "assess" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "assess"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word assess below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.