How to use "assimilate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "assimilate" in popular movie and book plots
- Niska, an Oji-Cree medicine woman, is the remnant of her native relatives who refused to assimilate in the 19th century. - Three Day Road
- Miraculously, she is pronounced perfectly healthy and begins to try to assimilate back into a world that has radically changed. - Forever Love (1998 film)
- The coins assimilate into the statue of Mars, bringing it to life. - Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture
- With these powers, the Phalanx are able to change their shape and assimilate organic matter. - Phalanx Covenant
- She jumps up and threatens to assimilate Neelix. - The Raven (Star Trek: Voyager)
- She struggles to deal with her other-ness and to assimilate to the human world. - Bitten (novel)
- Anderson agrees to help the creature and even intends to allow it to assimilate his wife (Garland) and friend dr Nelson (Graves). - It Conquered the World
- " Unable to assimilate to the human society that he views as cruel, John decides to return to Africa and reunite with his ape family. - Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes
- McCoy reveals that Mira's medical records show her to have an extremely flexible ability to assimilate new knowledge and experiences. - The Lights of Zetar
- Jeannine begins to doubt her sense of reality, but soon decides that she wants to assimilate into her role as a woman. - The Female Man
- As the Darkness prepares to assimilate Eddie, Pritchett's ghost appears and opens the iron gate. - House on Haunted Hill (1999 film)
- At the rate it grows, it could possibly assimilate the entire planet Earth within a week. - Maximum Security (comics)
- The Federation suspect the Borg—cybernetic humanoids that assimilate individuals into their hive mind. - The Best of Both Worlds (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- He also learns that Swedes, Germans and Americans assimilate well with Alphaville. - Alphaville (film)
- You assimilate people and they don’t even know it". - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- The Matres are seeking to assimilate the technology and developed methods of the Bene Gesserit and exterminate the Sisterhood itself. - Chapterhouse: Dune
Meaning of "assimilate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "assimilate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "assimilate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "assimilate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word assimilate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.