How to use "assortment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "assortment" in popular movie and book plots
- Furthermore, he finds that his personal possessions have been replaced with an envelope containing a random assortment of everyday items. - Paycheck (film)
- There he meets a diverse assortment of soldiers, including the gentle and intelligent Arnold Epstein, who is the play's central figure. - Biloxi Blues
- Most of the area's remaining population is an assortment of hard-luck types and people of questionable ethics. - Cutthroats
- The worker sparks a fire in each of the holes while an assortment of passionless wanderers crosses the row. - Blood Meridian
- He wears an old, ratty black hat resembling a fedora, a strange assortment of cargo pants, as well as a long, black trench coat. - Dance Me Outside
- An assortment of children are playing in the yard of the house. - The Bewitchin' Pool
- Throughout the cartoon he runs through a large assortment of visual gags while continuing to play the Hungarian Rhapsody. - Rhapsody Rabbit
- He plays with his assortment of preserved human remains and watches television while Betty takes a bath in blood-laden water. - Nekromantik
- Divine receives an assortment of gifts, including lice shampoo, a pig's head, and an axe. - Pink Flamingos
- Back in the restaurant, Pikul develops an urge to eat the unappetizing special, which turns out to be an assortment of cooked mutant animals. - Existenz
- Upon arriving back at Donald's house, Hazel sprays the potion at an assortment of objects, causing them to become animated or anthropomorphic. - Trick or Treat (1952 film)
- Along the way, he encounters a diverse assortment of people. - The Gods Must Be Crazy
- Nine reproduction centers across the planet possess an assortment of ovarian tissue cultures, and by design only male children are conceived. - Ethan of Athos
- The island itself is also home to an unusual assortment of animal life, some native, some visiting. - Gilligan's Island
- They refuse to go until they've eaten and eventually, Driftwood's incredibly small stateroom is crowded with an assortment of people. - A Night at the Opera (film)
- One night, Brillstein arrives at the Klein home to celebrate the pending settlement offer, and brings a basket with an assortment of fruits. - Fearless (1993 film)
Meaning of "assortment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "assortment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "assortment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "assortment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word assortment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.