How to use "assured" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "assured" in popular movie and book plots
- He is paid $30,000 and assured by Mason that he is "100% protected". - F/X
- Now assured of her husband's love for her and not his first wife, the new mrs de Winter sheds the remnants of her girlish innocence. - Rebecca (1940 film)
- The final remarks are: "We may never know exactly what set him off, but rest assured we will have plenty of time to study him". - Postal (video game)
- Being assured that Kakarot will be the one to defeat Frieza, Bardock gives a small smile as he disintegrates along with the planet. - Dragon Ball Z: Bardock – The Father of Goku
- Her compliance is assured through the use of drugs supplied by the McKinleys. - Shock Treatment
- Pike returns to the ship, assured that Vina will be well looked after. - The Menagerie (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- Tresckow assured the conspirators that he would take action at the first available opportunity. - Henning von Tresckow
- They are assured there will be plenty of drugs available. - Liquid Sky
- Kiat Kun appears assured of third place, but unexpectedly trips over a stone and thus finishes first. - Homerun (film)
- Frustrated by the system and assured that the ballot will be secret Mimi votes for the communist representative instead. - The Seduction of Mimi
- Instead, by picking Kirk, she would be assured she would be rid of Spock regardless of the result of the battle. - Amok Time
- ms Wardroe reveals herself to be a disguised Rufus, having assured Bill and Ted's spot in the concert, and urges them to play. - Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
- He feels assured that the fresh mountain air and the wholesome companionship will do her good. - Heidi
- Though B-4 does not yet act as Data, Picard is assured that he will become like his friend in time. - Star Trek: Nemesis
- After being assured of Elizabeth's safety, Henry completes the Bride's body. - Bride of Frankenstein
- Only after being assured they would be placed under house arrest in the home of a Privy Council member, did the pair give themselves up. - Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
Meaning of "assured" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "assured" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "assured" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "assured"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word assured below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.