How to use "astrology" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "astrology" in popular movie and book plots
- The anime's story revolves around Nya-tan, the cat of Chinese astrology who wants to become a member of the Chinese zodiac. - Etotama
- Unni's parents have blind belief in astrology since the death of their elder son. - Jaathakam
- Film ends with the conclusion that astrology has no relevance. - Shruthi Seridaaga
- 29-year-old magazine reporter Mi-roo (Yoon Jin-seo) strongly believes that astrology decides fate. - Twelve Men in a Year
- Chitti Babu (Rajendra Prasad) strongly believes in astrology and spends a lazy life. - Aa Okkati Adakku
- The latter's strong belief in astrology dictates how they live. - Decameron Nights
- This movie is about an ordinary person called Sadanandan played by Dileep who depends on astrology for everything. - Sadanandante Samayam
- Shankaran is a village doctor or 'Vaidyan' and is also a master in astrology and the ancient sciences. - Dam 999
- Hangal), an astrology expert. - Badalte Rishtey
- Kumaraswamy is extremely superstitious and he heavily depends on the astrology of Parabrahma Swamy (Brahmanandam). - Gudumba Shankar
- Believing that the team needs a miracle, ballboy/waterboy Tyrone Millman (James Bond III) turns to astrology to improve the team's fortunes. - The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh
- That night, Joyce is discussing astrology with Timmy. - Bloody Birthday
- They ask Tricia's help to adapt astrology charts for Rupert in exchange for allowing her to interview them. - Mostly Harmless
Meaning of "astrology" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "astrology" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "astrology" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "astrology"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word astrology below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.