How to use "atheism" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "atheism" in popular movie and book plots
- His atheism is tolerated. - The Origin of the Brunists
- During his Delhi days, Somadathan got attracted to atheism and became associated with several radical groups. - Paithrukam
- Maya is disturbed by Tosh's atheism and his control of her life, but does little to challenge his authority. - Singin' and Swingin' and Gettin' Merry Like Christmas
- The work expresses the author's atheism by having a dying man (a libertine) tell a priest about what he views as the mistakes of a pious life. - Dialogue Between a Priest and a Dying Man
- According to the myrtle vendor, his plays promote atheism and this makes it difficult for her to sell her myrtle wreaths. - Thesmophoriazusae
Meaning of "atheism" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "atheism" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "atheism" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "atheism"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word atheism below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.