How to use "atrocious" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "atrocious" in popular movie and book plots
- When they find news of the atrocious medical expenses for Jack's recovery, Jib decides to pay for them. - ATM: Er Rak Error
- He introduces Shubhra as his wife to which everyone react in an atrocious manner. - Asambhav (Marathi TV series)
- Gayatri starts to acquire a liking for Rama but keeps it hidden due to her father's atrocious temper. - Kaamannana Makkalu
- For example, he assault another boy who had behaved in an atrocious way towards him. - Wasted (novel)
- Despite the atrocious weather he reaches the hotel about 5 am. - Treasures of the Snow
- The crowd riots when they find out Don is an atrocious singer. - The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
- The main character, detective Stephens, is an atrocious alcoholic, drowning his sorrows daily. - The Satan Killer
- It seems "Silent", a worm born through hate and sadness, has infected humans and forced them to commit atrocious crimes. - Lux-Pain
- They go up in a balloon and she feels special until he tells her an atrocious story about Aztecs, which puts a damper on the whole day. - Coming, Eden Bower!
- But her world is sent spinning when an atrocious serial murder, where the victims have had their internal organs gouged out is uncovered. - Forbidden Love (2004 TV series)
- Seetha Lakshmi starts to acquire a liking for Mathi but keeps it hidden due to her father's atrocious temper. - Majaa
- Conversely, Chaim cannot resolve the promise that Jews are God’s chosen people with the atrocious murder of six million innocents. - The Quarrel
- Her social pretensions are rendered all the more comical by her frequent misunderstandings, misuse of common idioms and atrocious spelling. - The Expedition of Humphry Clinker
Meaning of "atrocious" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "atrocious" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "atrocious" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "atrocious"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word atrocious below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.