How to use "atrocity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "atrocity" in popular movie and book plots
- The atrocity drew international outrage, the global community promising intervention. - The Testimony (2015 film)
- The conflict quickly degenerates into a war of atrocity and attrition. - The Angry Espers
- Shen's parents are horrified at this atrocity and exile their son, who swears revenge. - Kung Fu Panda 2
- They play music and amuse themselves as the atrocity unfolds. - Come and See
- The themes of Christian atrocity with the persecution of alleged witches and sexual abuse against nuns are present. - The Eye (King Diamond album)
- To flee from battle or surrender to the enemy is an atrocity against one's empire, house, and self. - Escape Velocity Nova
Meaning of "atrocity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "atrocity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "atrocity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "atrocity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word atrocity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.