How to use "attenuate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "attenuate" in popular movie and book plots
- During the trial, many truths are discovered which attenuate Ahmet's anger. - Hatırla Sevgili
Example sentences for "attenuate" in interesting articles
- If, as is usually the case, the walls are mere masonry, without metal shielding, the fields will attenuate only slightly. - A briefcase-size radio weapon could wreak havoc in our networked world
- Ultrasound signals attenuate extremely rapidly in the air. - Experts Still Think UBeam’s Through-The-Air Charging Tech Is Unlikely
- This has to perform a certain amount of focussing of the ultrasound, and attenuate the signal enough you don't get reverberations at the skinline and obscure the image, but not so much you lose too much signal. - Why Are Medical Ultrasound Systems So Inexpensive?
Meaning of "attenuate" in English
- reduced in strength
- become weaker, in strength, value, or magnitude
- weaken the consistency of (a chemical substance)
Meaning of "attenuate" in Hindi
- पतला करना ( Patala karana, patalaa karanaa)
- कम करना ( Kam karana, kam karanaa)
- बल या मूल्य में घटाना ( Bal ya muly men ghatana, bal yaa mooly men ghatanaa)
Synonyms of "attenuate"
Discuss anything about the word attenuate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.