How to use "attest" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "attest" in popular movie and book plots
- She decides to leave with him, and the last few letters attest to her slowly becoming accustomed to her new money. - Poor Folk
- The pasha shows up just in time to attest to the fact that she is his cousin. - Little Egypt (film)
- This novel narrates, as do all, a story that could have happened, but the author does not attest to it having been thus. - Red April
- The baker Jordan Achard was seen out early Christmas morning, and two will attest he was not at home. - The Raven in the Foregate
- His wives and his lawyer/waiter Paul attest that Monte is a good man, but he is found guilty regardless. - My 5 Wives
- Missing fingers and toes on some noodlers attest to the danger and excitement of the sport, a method hundreds of years old. - Okie Noodling
- Meanwhile, Pieter tries to convince his colleagues to attest that the Van Goppels had been given to him. - Cloaca (film)
- She goes on to attest that Jin is not a liar. - ...In Translation
- Yet, he has no documentation to attest to hisS. - A Million to Juan
- Monique, Fix and other ministers attest to Kelvin's unfair methods and his bullying nature, but Kelvin scoffs at them. - Around the World in 80 Days (2004 film)
Meaning of "attest" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "attest" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "attest" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "attest"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word attest below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.