How to use "attire" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "attire" in popular movie and book plots
- Ayako accidentally meets Mr Nishimura and explains her geisha-like attire as being due to now working in a beauty salon. - Osaka Elegy
- But he is surprised seeing them in wedding attire in front of the jail when he comes out. - Something Something... Unakkum Enakkum
- In the final scene she can be seen with much more modest attire and an inelegant car, continuing her work with sickly, impoverished children. - Secuestro Express
- The night of the party, while guests in formal attire waltz in the ballroom, Maria and the children look on from the garden terrace. - The Sound of Music (film)
- Haruhi's short hair, slouching attire and gender-ambiguous face cause her to be mistaken by the hosts for a male student. - Ouran High School Host Club
- His attire is a crisp, black tiller hat and sharp dark grey suit, which complements his tall, lean, lanky figure remarkably well. - Wise Blood (film)
- Compliments are directed to everyone as their attire is revealed at the hotel, and they depart together. - Waiting in the Wings (Angel)
- Bender purchases fox hunting attire and joins a hunting club, dragging Fry and Leela along with him. - 31st Century Fox
- Miller appears on a hip-hop teen show called Chillaxin' in youthful attire with capped teeth, a tan, and dyed blonde hair. - For Your Consideration (film)
- She dresses him in professional, nerdy attire that stands apart from his usual look and gives him prescription glasses to wear. - Superman: Birthright
- His explanation for his royal attire is his impartial rulings throughout his time as a judge. - St. Erkenwald (poem)
- On the day of the marriage, Tina realises that Raj is really in love with Pooja, she changes from her wedding attire to simple clothes. - Mujhse Dosti Karoge!
- (who are inexplicably dressed in 1967 attire rather than that appropriate for the 1940s). - Beach Red
- Two years later in the spring, the boat comes back, so Karana dresses in her finest attire and goes to the shore to meet the boat. - Island of the Blue Dolphins
- The narrator adopts the attire of his hosts and begins also to adopt their customs. - Vril
- While fighting to stay alive, a man in a corporate attire offers his help. - The House of the Dead III
Meaning of "attire" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "attire" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "attire" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "attire"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word attire below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.