How to use "attorney" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "attorney" in popular movie and book plots
- Maturin and Blaine find an attorney and an investigator to defend Aubrey from the charges against him at his trial. - The Reverse of the Medal
- Several years pass, and the district attorney approaches Jimmy again about snitching on the Browns. - Kiss of Death (1995 film)
- Ashley's father persuades an attorney friend, David Singer to represent Ashley. - Tell Me Your Dreams
- When he is brought before the judge he tries to explain in his broken Spanish that he is an attorney from the United States. - Autobiography of a Brown Buffalo
- Hiddell is named as the assassin of Gates, a report to this effect is filed by district attorney Gil Garcetti, and the case is closed. - Nothing So Strange
- With the help of sympathetic immigration attorney Orlando Ramirez, a Cuban emigrant, Vladimir soon adapts to life in the United States. - Moscow on the Hudson
- Billy's mother tells her son that there is an attorney in the family: his cousin Vinny. - My Cousin Vinny
- The second was a wealthy defense attorney who died from both fatal bloodletting and the removal of a pound of flesh. - Seven (1995 film)
- Although he is sympathetic to LouLou's situation, the district attorney is compelled by law to return Tony to Helen. - The Blue Veil (1951 film)
- His friend and attorney (Ray Collins), narrates how Richard meets beautiful socialite Ellen Berent (Gene Tierney) on a train. - Leave Her to Heaven
- Her husband returns, having summoned his attorney and a British police inspector. - The Letter (1940 film)
- district attorney Ellis Loew, and Reynolds is killed as a result, Vincennes becomes determined to find the killer. - L.A. Confidential (film)
- Cedar tries to get Deeds' power of attorney in order to keep his own financial misdeeds secret. - Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
- At the trial, the prosecuting attorney portrays Meursault's quietness and passivity as demonstrating guilt and a lack of remorse. - The Stranger (novel)
- Laura's father, attorney Leland Palmer, suffers a nervous breakdown. - Twin Peaks
- The attorney tells him that he can prepare a brief for, but since the charge is unknown and the rules are unknown, it is difficult work. - The Trial
Meaning of "attorney" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "attorney" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "attorney" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "attorney"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word attorney below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.