How to use "atypical" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "atypical" in popular movie and book plots
- dr Edwards tells Beth to give Gavin a dose of Clozapine, an atypical antipsychotic, which kills him. - Slabtown (The Walking Dead)
- Shocked at first by this atypical behavior, she eventually showers him with kisses, and they embrace in the snow. - The Wild Cat (1921 film)
- The mother collapses at the funeral, and spends the next month in the hospital crippled with atypical grief. - Antichrist (film)
- As the team wondered what triggered the second hallucination, House comments that it may not be a hallucination but an atypical seizure. - Who's Your Daddy? (House)
- Such a twist is atypical of slasher films, which tend to follow a strict plot pattern. - The Majorettes
- The show features classic Western motifs such as train robberies and gunfighter showdowns, in combination with atypical elements. - The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
Meaning of "atypical" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "atypical" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "atypical" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "atypical"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word atypical below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.