How to use "audacity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "audacity" in popular movie and book plots
- Pachacutec, reminding Ollantay of his humble origins, reproaches Ollantay for his audacity and angrily expels him from the court. - Ollantay
- Laila's father reads the message and becomes furious to see the audacity of Kais. - Love and God
- This audacity does not sit well with the Rosarios who swear vengeance against Sagar. - Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded
- Supposedly thankful, Gypem has the audacity to serve Woody with a summons, accusing the woodpecker of "practicing hypnotism out of season". - Hypnotic Hick
- He was the more inclined to help them as Lord Foppington had recently had the audacity to make love to his wife, Amanda. - A Trip to Scarborough
- Dinners around Eve’s family table are a raucous affair, where old world propriety and new world audacity mix in even measure. - Eve and the Fire Horse
- Stiff from the audacity of being spoken to so boldly by a servant boy, she turns to him, at which point he demands she kiss him. - These Being the Words of Marcus Tullius Cicero
- If he wanted to, he could confront him, but he lacks the audacity to do so. - Am Ende der Distanz
- Naturally, the king is angry with the audacity of the young man and has him exiled. - Erotokritos
- He is outraged at Kit for having the audacity to act out something from the Bible and shuts down the school. - The Witch of Blackbird Pond
- Denry catches her by accident, but rather than being angry, he admires her audacity and starts courting her. - The Card
Meaning of "audacity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "audacity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "audacity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "audacity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word audacity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.