How to use "audience" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "audience" in popular movie and book plots
- The audience clearly prefers Baroni over Lassparri and the latter is booed and pelted with fruit after he attempts to return to the stage. - A Night at the Opera (film)
- Yogurt also introduces the audience to the film's merchandising campaign. - Spaceballs
- Also in the audience is Private Tom Brown (Gary Cooper). - Morocco (film)
- Hercules is not seen again (the film's original ending had the freaks castrating him: the audience sees him later singing in falsetto). - Freaks
- A peddler sets up shop in the fictional sultanate of Agrabah, offering to tell the audience about the story of an oil lamp in his possession. - Aladdin (1992 Disney film)
- The marionettes on stage recognize him in the audience and call out to him, angering the puppet master Mangiafuoco. - The Adventures of Pinocchio
- ("The audience shouted and cheered and clapped their hands". - Liza of Lambeth
- " At the theater, the opening night audience is told that there will be no performance. - The Jazz Singer
- He joins the trio after an audience with the king, who instructs them to find his daughter, Sara. - Final Fantasy III
- Conway eventually has an audience with the High Lama and learns that his arrival was no accident. - Lost Horizon (1937 film)
- Conway is given an audience with the High Lama, an unheard-of honor. - Lost Horizon
- Tuptim is the narrator, and she tells her audience of the evil King Simon of Legree and his pursuit of the runaway slave Eliza. - The King and I
- The novel begins with the protagonist, Jason Taverner, a singer, hosting his weekly TV show which has an audience of 30 million viewers. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- The audience sees Nanook, often with his family, hunt a walrus, build an igloo, go about his day, and perform other tasks. - Nanook of the North
- Chained and shackled, Kong is presented to a Broadway theatre audience as "Kong, the Eighth Wonder of the World". - King Kong (1933 film)
- At the club, Jeffrey spots Frank in the audience fondling a piece of blue velvet fabric he cut from Dorothy's robe. - Blue Velvet (film)
Meaning of "audience" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "audience" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "audience" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "audience"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word audience below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.